MultiFamily Housing In Gulf Coast Association
Coastal Resident Support Services (CRSS), an auxiliary of the Gulf Coast Baptist Association, exists to support multi-housing managers with a variety of social activities, life skills classes, and other services to foster a sense of community.
A spiritual presence in every multi-housing venue in the Gulf Coast Baptist Associational area resulting in self conducting, self-sustaining, reproducing missional communities.
The strategy is borrowed from Church Planting Movements, by David Garrison, to lay the foundation for a missional community in each multi-housing venue (MHV). This program will contain the following characteristics:
2. Abundant gospel sowing
3. Intentional missional community planting
4. Scriptural authority
5. Local leadership
6. Lay leadership
7. Cell/house missional communities
8. Missional communities planting missional communities
The strategy will use a “3 to 5” plan for churches and volunteer groups to engage multi-housing venues. This plan consists of:
1. 3 to 5 years of commitment to a multi-housing venue
2. 3 to 5 activities per year in a multi-housing venue
3. 3 to 5 people on each team that conducts activities.